Sometimes customers change their mind, items are damaged, or the incorrect items sent. If you need to return, or get any items replaced it is really easy.
- In your rep site go to replacements/credits (you’ll find this under ‘my orders’ tab).
- Choose the invoice that the replacement/credit relates to.
- Find the item(s), and complete the relevant boxes along with reason code.
- Save, continue and submit - Avon will then ensure you are not charged for these.
- Go back in to ‘my orders’ and click on ‘order tracking’.
- Find and click on the returns form (you’ll see this against the relevant inv), and print. If you are unable to print, fill in a form from the returns book and include this.
- Pop the items you are returning in a returns bag, along with the printed returns form, seal. Place an Avon label, plus a Parcelforce label on the outer.
- Drop this into your local post office, or give to the delivery driver when you next received an order.
Note: you should be sent the Parcelforce labels when you join and the Avon labels should be attached to
the back of your first invoice (or will come with your next delivery after placing your return on the system).
If you need to order more, add the following codes on to your next order:
91447 Avon returns label
91454 Parcelforce returns label
82974 Returns book
90472 Large returns bag
90480 Small returns bag