Placing your brochure orders
As a regular rep, you receive 2 free deliveries per campaign as long as each order is £30+, so it’s worth gathering orders of this amount or more, so that you can take advantage of this. Once you are a PC member, you get unlimited free deliveries per campaign (see your rep site for PC info levels etc. Go to incentives on the first page of your rep site, then info on PC is at bottom). If you have any more deliveries under £30 these are charged at £3.50, anything over is £1.50.
Have a browse through the first look book that is on the front page of your rep site first – this is where you get the opportunity to purchase up and coming items for the next campaign at a discounted price. Make a note of any codes for items you would like.
- Gather in all your orders
- Log in to your rep site
- Click on tab at top - My orders, Place order
- Start my order
- List all the products as one long list using product numbers/qty etc, click on the magnifying glass to see the product description
- Add in any first look book items
- Make sure you add in delivery bags and any order forms if you need them - find these in the sales tools tab just above ‘3’ in the pic
- Add in next campaign brochures found just underneath your order
- Continue, continue
- You’ll see then your discount level earnt, you can see your order to check again if you click on the green x by your name.
- Enter the number of customers served with your order and press continue
- You will then be on the delivery page, check your delivery address (you can amend it here if you wish it to go to a different address), and ‘submit your order to Avon’
- You will then receive an order number, and can track your order in ‘order tracking’
- Your delivery should be with you between 2-4 working days and you will receive a message from parcel force the day before, then a time slot on the day of delivery.
You can place your order using your Avon on app too:
- Go to menu
- Place an order, and choose start your order
- List the product numbers/qty etc as above
- Save order
- Add in your new campaign brochures
- Update order
- Add in any sales tools (delivery bags/order forms/special offers etc.
- Enter number of customers etc. check your discount level
- Click through to checkout
Repeat this ordering process however many times you require through each campaign.